SK6812 MINI RGB LEDs. Comes in a set of 10 leds.
- 35mm x 35mm in SMD package
- Can be controlled via QMK
- Individually Addressable
- Voltage: 5.0V Watt:0.3W
- Current: 20ma per color, 60mA total at full brightness
- Viewing angle: 120 degree.
- White housing color
- Require an appropriate PCB footprint. Keyboards, like Sofle for example are supported.
⚠️ When soldering this leds, please, be careful and don’t hold the iron tip too much on the Led’s leg otherwise it will burn. Recommended to use the Soldering Station on this leds at as low temp as possible.
Personal note: This leds are very difficult to solder properly and very easy to burn – therefore order a few extra leds. Don’t hold the iron tip more than one second to the led’s leg. Tin the led’s leg and PCB pads before soldering them to the PCB. Between each led leg soldering leave a few seconds for the led to cool down. Try to not overheat the led with the iron. Hand soldering sk6812 mini is a pain so be patient and go slow and with a lot of patience, try to enjoy the process, otherwise it will be a nightmare.
There are no reviews yet.