Lily58 Pro is a 58 key split hotswap ergonomic keyboard with OLEDs displays, supporting RGB underglow LED strip and MX style and Choc Low Profile Switches.
It is 6×4 columnar stagger and 4 thumb cluster on each side.
This DIY Lily58 Pro kit comes with:
- 2x Lily58 Pro PCB
- 58x SMD Diodes
- 58x Kailh Hotswap Sockets (for MX or Choc switches)
- 2x TRRS jack
- 2x Tactile Reset switch
Parts that don’t come in the kit, but are required for the DIY build:
- Low Profile or High Profile Case
- 2x Controllers (Pro Micro USB-C or Pro Micro)
- TRRS cable
- USB-C or Micro USB cable
- 58x Switches
- 58x Keycaps
Parts that are optional, but recommended for the build:
- Mill Max Low Profile Sockets (to make the controller hotswap)
- Mill Max Socket Pins
- OLED Display Module 0.91″ 128×32
- OLED Hotswap Socket
Please note that Lily58 Pro PCBs:
- Supports/required MX and/or Kailh Choc low profile hotswap sockets (not possible to solder the switches directly into PCB without the sockets)
- Supports underglow LED Strip (handwired)
- No dedicated footprint for the Rotary encoders
- If you plan to use it with Kailh choc low profile switches, please select aluminum switch plate. Acrylic switch plate is too high for the choc switches so the 2 leg switch pins won’t reach properly the PCB. Any base will work though, so it can be aluminum or acrylic base for chocs.
- Lily58 Pro Build Guide
- How to add Lily58 RGB underglow backlighting
- How to add Rotary Encoders to Lily58 Pro Guide
Build photos are for demonstration purpose ONLY.