Lily58 Pro is a 58 key split hotswap ergonomic keyboard with OLEDs displays, supporting RGB underglow LED strip and MX style and Choc Low Profile Switches.
It is 6×4 columnar stagger and 4 thumb cluster on each side.
This DIY Lily58 Pro kit comes with:
- Lily58 Pro PCB set
- 58x SMD Diodes
- 58x Kailh Hotswap Sockets (for MX or Choc switches)
- 2x TRRS jack
- 2x Tactile Reset switch
Parts that don’t come in the kit, but are required for the DIY build:
Parts that are optional, but recommended for the build:
Please note that Lily58 Pro PCBs:
- Supports/required MX and/or Kailh Choc low profile hotswap sockets (not possible to solder the switches directly into PCB without the sockets)
- Supports underglow LED Strip (handwired)
- No dedicated footprint for the Rotary encoders
- You will need to know some basic programming if you’ll want to adapt the keymap’s layout to your needs
- You will need some basic knowledge of soldering + soldering equipment
- Lily58 Pro Build Guide
- How to add Lily58 RGB underglow backlighting
- How to add Rotary Encoders to Lily58 Pro Guide
Build photos are for demonstration purpose only.
Lily58 Pro was created by @kata0510
There are no reviews yet.