Important Note: For the Kailh Choc low profile switches please select Aluminum Switch Plate.
The 3mm acrylic switch plates are too high for the choc switches and the 2 leg pins won’t reach properly the PCB.
This DIY Lily58 Pro kit comes with:
- 2x Lily58 Pro PCB
- Set of acrylic/aluminum cases (Base + Switch + Oled cover plates)
- 58x SMD Diodes
- 58x Kailh Hotswap Sockets (for MX or Choc switches)
- 2x TRRS jack
- 2x Tactile Reset switch
- 10x 6mm and 4x 12mm Standoffs
- 28x 5mm screws
Parts that don’t come in the kit, but are required for the DIY build:
- 2x Controllers (Pro Micro USB-C or Pro Micro)
- TRRS cable
- USB-C or Micro USB cable
- 58x Switches
- 58x Keycaps
Parts that are optional, but recommended for the build:
- Mill Max Low Profile Sockets (to make the controller hotswap)
- Mill Max Socket Pins
- OLED Display Module 0.91″ 128×32
Please note that Lily58 Pro PCBs:
- Supports/required MX and/or Kailh Choc low profile hotswap sockets (not possible to solder the switches directly into PCB without the sockets)
- Supports underglow LED Strip (handwired)
- No dedicated footprint for the Rotary encoders
Build photos are for demonstration purpose ONLY.
Last photo features a Lily58 Pro with Clear Acrylic Base Plate + Smoked Switch Plate + Clear Oled Cover.