How does it work ?
Add to cart:
1) This listing (required)
2) Lily58 Kit (required)
3) Pro Micro controller or Nice!Nano controller (required)
4) Add any other optional components to the cart (Low Profile or High Profile Case, OLED Displays, Controller Hotswap Sockets, Mill Max Pins, Li-Po Batteries, switches, keycaps, cables etc)
That’s it !
This listing is for soldering the next components on the Lily58 Kit bought exclusively on kriscables.com:
- 58x Diodes
- 58x Kailh Switch Sockets (MX or Choc)
- 2x TRRS
- 2x Reset Switch Buttons
- 2x MCU Controllers (Hotswap Sockets and Mill Max Pins in case you added them to the cart – i always recommend to socket your controller)
- 2x OLED Screens (if added to cart)
- 2x OLED Hotswap Sockets (if added to cart, especially makes sense if you socket the controllers)
- 2x Li-Po Battery (if added to cart also with 2x nice!nanos)
Please note that:
- The build will come unassembled or partially assembled to decrease the risk of any damage during shipping
- You will need to insert the switches into the plate, screw everything together and add the keycaps.
- You can request RGB underglow strip and/or Rotary Encoder to be handwired for additional build fee
- Basic tweaking, re-adjusting, re-flashing the firmware, reflow soldering, reset the controller, mount the case etc still might be needed
The Controllers will come flashed with:
- Lily58 Pro Build Guide
- How to add Lily58 RGB underglow backlighting
- How to add Rotary Encoders to Lily58 Pro Guide
Build photos are for demonstration purpose only.
On the first photo Top Lily58 is built with smoked switch and base low profile plates with MT3 DEV/TTY keycaps.