How does it work ?
1) Add Lily58 Kit to the cart
2) Add the Pro Micro MCU controller to the cart
3) Add any other extra to the cart (Oled, Controller Hotswap Sockets, Mill Max Pins etc)
4) Add this listing to the cart
5) Done. In about 2 weeks will be shipped a soldered PCB ready to be assembled with switches, keycaps and ready to use !
This listing is for soldering the next components on the Lily58 Kit bought on kriscables.com :
- Kailh Switch Sockets (MX or Choc)
- Reset Switch Button
- MCU Controller (Hotswap Sockets and Mill Max Pins in case you selected YES to Hotswap MCU)
- OLED Screen
The build will come unassembled to decrease the probability of any damage during shipping.
You will need to insert the switches into the plate, screw everything together (screws and standoffs already come on the kit) and add the keycaps.
In case you’ll order the parts separately instead of the kit to make the soldering service worth i suggest to to order at least the Lily58 Pro PCB, 60x Kailh Switch Sockets and 60 Diodes.
If you would like to try and build the Lily58 Pro by yourself here is a Very resumed and WIP Lily58 Build Guide.