How does it work ? Add to cart:
1) This listing
2) Lily58 Kit
3) Add Low Profile or High Profile Case
4) Pro Micro MCU controller
5) Add any other extra components to the cart (OLED screen, Controller Hotswap Sockets, Mill Max Pins, Switches, Keycaps etc)
6) Done. In about 2 weeks will be shipped a soldered PCB ready to be assembled with switches, keycaps and ready to use !
This listing is for soldering the next components on the Lily58 Kit bought exclusively on kriscables.com :
- Kailh Switch Sockets (MX or Choc)
- Reset Switch Button
- MCU Controller (Hotswap Sockets and Mill Max Pins in case you added them to the cart – i always recommend to socket your controller)
- OLED Screen (if added to cart)
- OLED Hotswap Socket (if added to cart)
The build will come unassembled to decrease the risk of any damage during shipping.
You will need to insert the switches into the plate, screw everything together (screws and standoffs already come on the kit) and add the keycaps.
The Keyboard/Controllers come flashed with the default QMK Keymap.
- Lily58 Pro Build Guide
- How to add Lily58 RGB underglow backlighting
- How to add Rotary Encoders to Lily58 Pro Guide
Build photos are for demonstration purpose ONLY.
On the first photo Top Lily58 is built with smoked switch and base low profile plates with MT3 DEV/TTY keycaps.