Foam for Lily58 Pro Split Keyboard
- Brand: EVA Foam
- Thickness: 2mm
- Color: Black and White
- Base Foam Plate cutout will match the selected switch socket
- Works best with a Lily58 build with MX Switches
- If you’re using chocs – the switch plate foam won’t fit between switch plate and pcb. Only base plate foam will fit in this case.
- Works with all available plates cases on kriscables.com: low profile, tented case, mid profile and high profile cases.
- Ideal configuration, to use this foam, would be 3mm Acrylic Switch and Base plates + 6mm length standoffs + MX Switches. This way the foam will fill the entire blank space between plates.
Comes in a set of 2 (left + right) of each selected type.
Base Plate Foam – is a piece of foam cut to the shape of the Lily58 Pro PCB bottom side with cutouts for the switch sockets and other components. It goes between the PCB and Base Plate. Helps slightly to dampen the sound of the board. Personally, it is more of an aesthetical aspect.
Switch Plate Foam – is a piece of foam cut to the shape of the Lily58 Pro Switch Plate with cutouts for the switches. It goes between the Switch Plate and PCB. It does help to support the plate while installing switches.
Photos are of the prototypes and serve for the reference only. The shipped version might have slightly different cutout sizes (more perfect and should fit better).