This DIY Ferris Sweep kit comes with:
- 2x Sweep PCBs
- 2x Acrylic/FR4 Base Plates + 2x Acrylic/FR4 Switch Plates
- 34x Kailh MX Hotswap Sockets
- 2x TRRS jacks
- 2x Power Switches (MSK 12C02)
- Mounting hardware
Parts that don’t come in the kit, but are required for the DIY build:
Parts that are optional, but recommended for the build:
- Low Profile Controller Sockets (to make the controller hotswappable)
- Mill Max Socket Pins (to make the controller hotswappable)
- 2x Rechargeable Li-Po Battery 3.7v 110mah (in case you plan to make it wireless)
- PCB Supports ONLY MX sockets (not possible to solder the switches directly into PCB)
- Doesn’t support OLED screen
- Split keyboard with 3 rows, 5 columns and 2 thumbs per half
- Double-sided PCB (Can be used as left or right half)
- Pro Micro compatible footprint
- Reset switch is not included since you can short with tweezers 2x the RST (reset) and GND (ground) pins on the controller and/or define in QMK firmware a shortcut.
- QMK Firmware
Photos are for demonstration purpose ONLY, please read the full kit description.
On the photos are presented the Smoked Plates on the Left and FR4 Plates on the Right.