How does it work ?
Add to cart:
1) This listing (required)
2) Chocofi Kit (required)
3) Pro Micro controller or Nice!Nano controller (required)
4) Add any other optional components to the cart (Controller Hotswap Sockets, Mill Max Pins, switches, keycaps, cables etc)
That’s it !
This listing is for soldering the next components on the Ferris Sweep Kit bought on kriscables.com:
- 34x Kailh MX Switch Sockets
- 2x TRRS
- 2x On/Off Power Switch
- 2x MCU Controllers (Hotswap Sockets and Mill Max Pins in case you added them to the cart – i always recommend to socket your controller)
Please note that:
- The build will come unassembled or partially assembled to decrease the risk of any damage during shipping
- You will need to insert the switches into the plate, screw everything together and add the keycaps.
- You will need to know some basic programming if you’ll want to adapt the keymap’s layout to your needs
- Basic tweaking, re-adjusting, re-flashing the firmware, reflow soldering, reset the controller, mount the case etc still might be needed
- PCBs don’t support: Oled screen, RGB leds, nor rotary encoders
The Controllers will come flashed with:
Build photos are for demonstration purpose ONLY.