Chocofi Build Service. How does it work ?
Add to cart:
1) This listing (required)
2) Chocofi Kit (required)
3) Pro Micro controller or Nice!Nano controller (required)
4) Add any other optional components to the cart (OLED screens, Controller Hotswap Sockets, Mill Max Pins, Li-Po Batteries, switches, keycaps, cables etc)
That’s it !
This listing is for soldering the next components on the Chocofi Kit bought on kriscables.com:
- 36x Diodes
- 36x Kailh Choc Sockets
- 2x TRRS
- 2x Reset Switch Button
- 2x Controllers: 2x Pro Micro or 2x Nice!Nano (Hotswap Sockets and Mill Max Pins in case you added them to the cart – i recommend to socket always your controller)
- 2x OLED Screens (if added to cart)
- 2x OLED Hotswap Sockets (if added to cart, especially makes sense if you socket the controllers)
- 2x Li-Po Battery (if added to cart also with 2x nice!nanos)
Please note that:
- The build will come unassembled or partially assembled to decrease the risk of any damage during shipping
- You will need to insert the switches into the plate, screw everything together and add the keycaps.
- You will need to know some basic programming if you’ll want to adapt the keymap’s layout to your needs
- Basic tweaking, re-adjusting, re-flashing the firmware, reflow soldering, reset the controller, mount the case etc still might be needed
- Chocofi PCB doesn’t support: RGB leds, nor rotary encoders
The Controllers will come flashed with:
- Pro Micro QMK default keymap (MIRYOKU_ALTERNATIVES_BASE_QWERTY)
- Nice!Nano ZMK default Keymap
How to compile ZMK Firmware and flash Nice!Nano Controller
Build photos are for demonstration purpose ONLY.
There are no reviews yet.