This listing is exclusively for 2x Cantor: 42-key Split Keyboard PCBs.
Parts you will need for the DIY build:
- 2x Controllers (Black Pill STM32)
- 2x Acrylic Base Plates
- 2x TRRS jack
- Mounting hardware
- 42x Kailh Choc v1 low profile Switches
- 42x Choc low profile Keycaps
- TRRS cable
- USB cable
Parts that are optional, but recommended for the build:
- PCB Supports only Kailh Choc switches and direct to the board soldering (not hotswappable)
- Split keyboard with 3 rows, 6 columns and 3 thumbs per half
- Diodeless PCB
- Choc spaced board
- Perfect kit for learning how to solder as it is only required to solder the black pill controllers, choc switches and trrs
- You will need to know some basic programming if you’ll want to adapt the keymap’s layout to your needs
- You will need some basic knowledge of soldering + soldering equipment
- PCBs adapted to be used with Acrylic Base Plates (from the Cantor DIY KIT) sold on kriscables.com
Cantor was created by @diepala
Build photos are for demonstration purpose only.
There are no reviews yet.