How does it work ?
Add to cart:
1) This listing (required)
2) Cantor DIY Kit (required)
3) Kailh Low Profile Choc Switches (required)
4) Add any other optional components to the cart (4x Controller Hotswap Sockets, 4x Mill Max Pins, 42x keycaps, cables etc)
This listing is for soldering the next components on the Cantor Kit bought on kriscables.com:
- 2x Controllers (Black Pill STM32)
- 42x Kailh Low Profile Choc Switches
- 2x TRRS
- Hotswap Sockets and Mill Max Pins in case you added them to the cart – i always recommend to socket your controller
Please note that:
- The build will come unassembled or partially assembled to decrease the risk of any damage during shipping
- You will need to screw the base plates to the PCBs and add the keycaps only
- Basic tweaking, re-adjusting, re-flashing the firmware, reflow soldering, reset the controller, mount the case etc still could be needed
- The Controllers will come flashed with QMK default keymap.
Build photos are for demonstration purpose only.
There are no reviews yet.